Men never realized the bracelet craze in place until the mid-20th century. Before that moment, men limited the accessories of theirs to a watch, a wedding band (if married), in addition to a tie rack (if that counts). But during the 50s, the Speidel Corporation announced the ID bracelets, which eventually turned into a craze set up until the late 1960s. Now, an increasing number of males are embracing the bracelet as a welcomed addition to their fashion expression. This Christmas, deal with the man of yours with a few way. Check out our list of Top 10 Bracelets for guys to help you narrow down your jewelry gift choices for Christmas 2008.
1. Male’s European Style A lot of Bracelet – From Peora can come this stainless steel bracelet with black carbon fiber, which is certainly a proof of the competent craftsmanship of perfectly pairing various metals. The overall design is a sleek and contemporary wrist wear. This specific piece is excellent for the man whose style is strong and powerful.
2. Zina Leather Bracelet – The handsome bracelet that it’s, this particular part of Zina’s Stratus Collection is made from genuine braided leather. A few of satin-finished silver rings are put into accent the leather. This will go well with a dressed down style of your rock and roll shirt paired up with leather jeans.
3. Braided Leather ID Bracelet – Peora seems another good appearance from the great collection of theirs. This specific piece features braided black leather straps. This’s then contrasted by a good metal centerpiece. mens gold jewelry can certainly be worn on internet business meetings, sipping cocktails at a party, or perhaps on walks by the seaside.
4. Peora Heavy Steel Bracelet – This stainless-steel men’s bracelet is one of probably the hottest trends in the fashion world as of the instant. rust-free and Comfortable to wear, there’s no boundaries to articulating your stylishness with this wrist piece. It includes alternating long as well as short links, with slight carbon rivets and fibers.
5. Magnetic Bracelet – The unique triple-strand styling is what makes this piece a hot fashion accessory. It’s therefore accented with five polished connectors, each one of which, contains “1200 gaus samarium cobalt magnet.” It comes in black with a matte finish as well as some gold plated connectors.
6. Panther Link Bracelet – This handsome piece is done from the finest 316L Stainless Steel and it is brushed polished to sleek perfection. This piece for sure brings out a high degree of charm from its “Panther link” centerpiece to its enhanced stainless-steel lines.
7. Male’s Bracelet by Hot Diamonds – This simple but elegant piece is excellent for black tie affairs and formals. Forged from pure sterling-silver, this handsome plot amps up the gentlemanly allure of those who use it. A piece of diamond is added to reach a more polished plus look that is sophisticated.
8. Byzantine Bracelet – For men that opt for the non-formal and also the unconventional, this eight-inch sterling silver Byzantine bracelet would be an ideal choice. Your male is able to don this by way of a vintage shirt and some jeans and even with an all-leather bad boy ensemble.
9. Steel Cable and Rubber Bracelet – This piece will be a stylish inclusion to your mans accessory choices. A row of Hypoallergenic top-quality Surgical Steel Cables sit in the middle of 2 black rubber cords. The center cords are polished to an elegant shine.
10. West Coast Jewelry Male’s Bracelet – Some 7.5 inches of this stainless steel bracelet is a complementary inclusion to a polished ensemble. The brown red leather is reminiscent of regular class while the steel lining at the 18K Gold rivets add a contemporary feel to this classic and fashion-forward wrist piece.
It’s perfectly okay; use the list of ours for the easiest and convenient holiday shopping.